Tuesday, May 28, 2013

About me?

Life brings us challenges and we can make lemonade or we can complain. I chose to make lemonade and have decided to create this blog to document those challenges and exciting times in life, who knows maybe I'll be famous because of this blog and the crazy things I do :)  I could only hope.

So just a little bit about myself, I call myself a green bean because I have been "green" since before it was called "green". I recycle everything I can, the trash system at our house is quite complex (can it be composted?, can it go in the terracycle can?, can it be recycled?, and if it doesn't fall into one of these categories then I guess it can go in the trash). I have tried gardening many times in the past and think that I finally have it figured out and my garden at home is growing great. Of course so now I decide to go one the road with my husband and I miss my garden at home and wonder how in the world do I garden and do all this recycling in a 30 foot travel trailer with my husband, 2 kids and all my sewing crap ( cause I love to sew and crochet too).

Lets see how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment