Tuesday, June 25, 2013

being mom

Being a mom is... wonderful and frustrating.
...exciting and boring.
...smiles and frowns.
...pleasant and angering.
...fulfilling and empty.
...easy and challenging.
...happy and scary.


Sometimes I feel so lonely and then I remember that I have 2 children that are always with me how could I possibly feel so lonely?

I have been blessed with children that are good sleepers, yet I am so tired.

Today has been such a trying day. I have yelled numerous times and feel so angry, but why? Because I'm a mom. I am feeling the ungratefulness that is childhood and learning how to be grateful. It's just soooo tiring and frustrating. The constant complaining; I'm bored, I don't like this, I wanted ..., I want..., the list goes on and on and on. And all moms have been in this spot. How do we get them to be happy with what they have? How do we get  them to see that they have so much more then some? How do we get them to see that we are doing our best to give them everything they need and as much of what they want as we can. But they always want more.I just keep telling my self that one of these day they will understand, the true question is will I be in the asylum before that happens?

No comments:

Post a Comment