Tuesday, June 11, 2013

She's crafty

I need music notes to go with that title.

Saying I'm crafty may be an understatement. What do I like to do? Well here's a list:

Draw
Paint
Sew; costumes, dresses, quilts, bags, purses, baby stuff, kid entertainment stuff (ie: elf ears for my son on demand), curtains, and whatever my sister likes to suggest.
recycled crafts; mobiles out of plastic milk jugs and metal hangers, milk jug garden pots, old tool box to new sewing box, tin can pencil holders, kids crafts, painting on hub caps and washing machine lids, I just thought about painting on the bottom of a frying pan a picture for my kitchen (but its a pretty nice pan I'll have to get an old used one from the thrift store), the list goes on.....
crochet; scarfs, hats, purses, blankets, shopping bags, wall hangings, this list goes on and on here too.

I don't believe that one craft is enough for me, this brain of mine likes to jump around too much to stick to one project, let alone one medium. Even when I am quilting I use multiple types of fabric, and when I draw I love pencils but chalk and pastels are fun too, oh and charcoal!

My goal this week is to post how to turn plastic milk jugs in to fancy smancy garden pots. My garden is currently all in fancy smancy milk jug pots, but the peppers and tomatoes will be upgrading to 5 gallon buckets that my husband brought home from work (they used to have mortar in them and I've brainwashed my husband into my recycling ways and into seeing out side the trash can, so he brought them home to me with out me even suggesting it, hee, hee). As for those fancy smancy milk jug pots I think I will color them and plant onions.

And if you'd like to see pictures I have a shop on etsy (creationsforewe.etsy.com) and you can find me on facebook at Creations for Ewe.

No comments:

Post a Comment